Sunday, April 18, 2010

Updates

A U.S. address to send helmets to:
I'll be visiting Washington State in June! Please email me (iheartmongolia@gmail.com) if you would like to send a helmet to Washington. I can pick it up on my visit and bring it back to Mongolia. But hurry, June is just around the corner!


Other ways to support this project - cash donations maybe?
While I think it's really great to receive in-kind donations from individuals in the U.S. I'm still looking into some alternative ways of getting helmets on the heads of kids here in Mongolia. i.e. getting deals/wholesale pricing directly from helmet makers. I'm also looking into a way for individuals to make tax-deductible donations to this project instead of having to send a helmet. Maybe with these cash donations I can buy a bunch of helmets at a discounted rate - either from a helmet maker directly or from a company more closely located to Mongolia, like directly from a Chinese manufacturer. I've got some more work to do, but I hope to have a better update on this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment